RKR Fitness– TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2016
In addition to the PAR-Q form, Client will be required to sign and return the following forms to UK Outdoor Fitness prior to receiving a Fitness Consultation, Training Program Design, or beginning any Personal Training programme
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)/ Health History Questionnaire. You may be asked to repeat this from time to time to keep our records up to date
It is your responsibility to let an instructor know with any changes to your health and that they are updated
This is your responsibility and we ask every starting participate to do this. This will either be a paper version or electronically signed.
2. If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to have a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
Abnormal resting EKG
Any other condition that RK Fitness in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
3. Unless other arrangements are made, training sessions, and Program Design explanations (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as ‘sessions’) last approximately the stated minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, RK Fitness cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time or date.
4. Rates for RK Fitness services are subject to change.
5. In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, RK Fitness asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Clients/ Class
Once in contract members cannot cancel membership unless for reason stated in point 8 and refunds can not be given / will be at RK Fitness discretion
From time to time RK Fitness may have offers and discount
Only new members can use these offers
8. Membership and Joining
Members once in contract cannot cancel membership unless due to medical reason (See notes below), injury or relocation, In some circumstance a member may be able to freeze there membership (For example pregnancy and restart again at a convenient time) For cancellation whilst in contract RK Fitness would require a full medical doctors notes stating that you are unable to exercise and participate in the classes due to ill health. We cannot accept cancellation without this.
Any fraudulent cancellation claims; full membership terms will still apply
All memberships are on a rolling contract
Winter Charges: Indoor classes may have a surcharge which you will be notified of at time of advertising / booking.
9. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, RK Fitness can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
11. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and RK Fitness cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
12. RK Fitness respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and RK Fitness will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is simply for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
13. Please be aware that you do take exercise up at your own risk. Be aware of your surrounding and exercise as safely as you can. We will ask before commencing each session if there have been any medical changes and if you are happy to continue. We ask and encourage if you are injured or have become injured that you let the instructor know before your session.
14. The age limit for participates is 16 and above. 14-16 year olds may train as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents or Guardians are responsible for their children at all times. Parents / Guardians will also be asked to fill in a Parental / Guardian Health form. Due to the nature of some of the exercises we may from time to time ask the person of age 14-16 not to join in the session as a purely safety precaution.
15. We advise at certain times of year you acquire insect repellants, lotions or spray to avoid bites and stings. This is advisory and we ask that you check before that you are not allergic to any product before use
16. Bootcamp / outdoor sessions may be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions. This will either be rescheduled or an online alternative offered. The session will still go ahead with rain and cold conditions, expect to get wet and dirty. Client understands that they are responsible for choosing appropriate clothing and RK Fitness can not take responsibility for any wet or damaged clothing or personal possessions.
What type of information do you collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Clients / visitors with ongoing assistance and support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at